Here are some interesting facts about antibiotics:
– Antibiotics cannot distinguish between bacteria that is good for you and bacteria that is bad for you.
– If prescribed antibiotics, the worst thing you can do is not take all of the prescribed amount because otherwise all the bacteria that is making you sick may not be completely killed off.
– Antibiotics that are not fully used by the body are released into the environment as active compounds.
– Only few new antibiotics have been discovered in recent years.
– Green tea helps to boost the antibiotics activity of killing bacteria.