Do you ever say that you are going to start working out and lose weight? Do you ever get a week or so into it and get burnt out? well here are some steps to help you avoid losing the thrill of working out.
1. Make workouts a key part of your schedule.
2. Keep the workouts slow and steady.
3.Don’t do more than you can handle.
4. Set goals that you can accomplish.
5. Keep records of your progress.
6. Mix up your workouts, don’t do the same thing over and over.
With these easy tips, hopefully you will be on your way to a healthier life style.